Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Word Project Response

I wouldn't necessarily used the word 'surprising' to describe the feedback that I got, but I thought there was some good suggestions for things that I had not thought of.  I was glad to see that people connected the idea of the cycle of the piece itself being a ring.

If I had unlimited time I would perfect the attempted 3-D animation. Even after the lesson, I had a hard time getting the exact look I saw in my head.  I eventually had to stop tinkering because I was making it worse, not better.  The gradient tool didn't reveal it's secrets to me fully, and the path of the rings stumbles.

I think I am learning lots of cool things to do in Flash.  I can't think of the things I don't know how to do until I want to do them, so for now, I am pretty satisfied with my knowledge.

I want to continue to refine my deliberateness in animation.  My choices in writing short stories and poems don't need to be as purposeful since they are easy to edit.  I would like to focus my ideas and stories before I start animating so that I don't feel trapped by one expression.       
  

No comments:

Post a Comment